Friday, April 24, 2009

The New Blog, and Why.

(This is an almost word for word copy of the post on my new blog at meganoliphant.blogspot.com)

So for any of you who have been following along with this blog, I decided that it was time to branch out and have two different blogs, one that shares the family stuff (for all the family that lives so far away), and one about my other passion in life, writing. I started this blog to blog about writing, but family got in the way (doesn't it always?) so I had to start a completely different one.

On the other one I'm going to talk about all the aspects of writing that affect me and my quest to be a published author. Like actually making time to write. Some days I have the writing flu, to the detriment of all else, and other days I forget that I actually can write more than my signature on a check to pay for piano lessons.

I also need to be accountable somewhere else besides my own mind on writing in a more scheduled fashion. I found this cute progress meter from Writertopia, and decided that this was as good a way as any to see some progress. So you can follow along with my struggles in getting this novel done, finally!

No comments: