Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Sang! Andrew Was Grumpy!


A few posts ago I talked about whether or not to sing in the stake choir for conference, my reason for waffling being I wasn't sure if my kids (well, half of 'em) are old enough to be contained by one parent and an older sibling. Well, I decided to sing, and it was actually nice! For me, anyway. I felt the Spirit, listened to all the talks, took notes, all from the stage.
I felt bad for the family, though, especially Andrew, who struggled (and lost the battle) to sit still. I think I saw Kendall sit maybe for 20 minutes of the entire 2 hour meeting, poor guy.

So all in all I'd say it was a possitive experience, and (don't tell the fam) I'd probably do it again. At least in a couple of years when the little ones won't be so little anymore. And Andrew isn't so grumpy.

No comments: