Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Illness

Sorry it's been so long...I caught a summer cold (maybe the flu), and was fuzzy and out of it for 3 days. Then Meri got sick the day after I did, and even though I've recovered, she is still desperately ill. We took her to the doctor yesterday after 3 days of 102+ fever off and on. The doc thought she might have developed an ear and sinus infection after getting caught unawares by this viral illness. So we have her doped up on everything possible. I'm really not sure how this is supposed to work, with getting ready for vacation, etc. But hopefully the meds will kick in sometime today, and by Friday when we leave for CA she'll be well enough to go. Otherwise....I don't know.

1 comment:

Anneke said...

I am so sorry she is so sick..I hope she has a quick recovery.