Friday, June 11, 2010

So This is Utah???


It's June 11, and I think we've had maybe 2 days hit 80 this year. I'm used to complaining about the heat somewhere about the middle of May. Kendall JUST turned on the sprinklers about a week ago. And our lawn is still green.

Don't get me wrong...I love this weather. Seattle, WA, or Portland, OR have the type of weather we (Kendall and I) like. But we don't live in Seattle or Portland, and though for the most part I LOATHE Utah weather and all that sunshine, it's a trifle disconcerting to have gray skies day after day.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Then don't move here.
We've had the same cool weather in our own way. Only a couple of days have broken 70, like yesterday. But now we're back to our normal 65. I put tomato plant starts in our garden and they are refusing to grow. Oh well.

Unknown said...

I wouldn't mind moving there, Paige. It's expected in Seattle. Not so much around here. Kendall and I keep saying how much we love it though, all the cool weather. We'll have to come visit sometime and see what it's really like, lol.