Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baby!


Today is my baby's birthday. We celebrated (had cake and ice cream) last night (because we have about 20 million things going on this afternoon and evening), and today he gets presents.

He's three. I am filled with alternating feelings of excitement and terror: excitement because he's growing up and coming into his own personality, and terror because he's growing up and coming into his own personality. He is a joy, full of love and energy, but I gotta say, he's the worst of all my kids for being a tease. Oh my goodness, does that kid know how to get under his siblings' skin. It's going to be an interesting ride, helping him through this stage.

Love you, Benj!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Such a sweet photo.

And it makes me wonder, have I even met him? I can't remember when we last saw each other...

Unknown said...

No, Paige, I don't think you have met him. Next time you're in Utah, give us a head's up. It would be great to get together. We're just in Layton, about 15 minutes north of my parents, so we could meet there. It would be great to catch up!