Sunday, April 25, 2010

Big Surprise, We Sang.

So today in church Kendall (on a leave from his High Council duties), me, Sarah, and Peter sang in church. We sang a lovely arrangement of As Sisters in Zion & I'll Bring the World His Truth. Here's a video someone put together with the song, so you can hear it.



A sister missionary reported on her mission today, Sister Laura Hughes, and you could tell she had just been the best missionary. The Spirit was very strong during the meeting...while we sang I had to keep it together enough to not cry, lol.

I'm sure this won't be the last time we sing, and I'm going to make the ward choir sing this the next time we have to sing about missionary work, but it is a great piece, and I just had to share. :)

1 comment:

Paige said...

That is a great piece. Sounds like you contributed to a lovely meeting.