Monday, May 24, 2010

Guest Blogging...Squeee!!!

So about a week ago a blog I follow, Mormon Mommy Writers , sent out a call for a new Monday regular blogger. It's a blog of exactly what it sounds like: a bunch of Mormon mommies who write in their spare (!) time.

I decided to take the plunge and send in a post/audition piece. I won't hear back until around the 1st of June, but tomorrow they're putting up my submission piece as a guest blog post. Please take a look and comment, so my poor lonely writer's heart can know it's being heard.

I hope I get to do it...but many people just like me submitted posts, so we'll just have to wait and see....

1 comment:

Merci said...

I will comment here. I liked your piece! I will have to use that on Collin, he talks about the sweet spot in tennis (he doesn't play but he knows he make the ball go far if he gets it in the sweet spot)and now I can use it in school, home, etc... Thanks! Good luck!