Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Amazing Acappella Music

Kendall and I have sung in a couple of acappella groups over the years, and it has been loads of fun. The joy of making several voices come together to create harmony and beauty is just joyful. A friend of mine sent this link to a Slovenian choir on YouTube, and I just had to share:



The other thing I had to mention was the new Fox show, Glee. They've only shown the first episode as a teaser after the American Idol finale, but it was so much fun, I don't care that their marketing worked. I am already hooked and anxiously waiting for the season to really begin. Here is my favorite song from this episode, though I loved all the music in it.



Anyway, every time I take a break from music, and then come back to it, I'm always stunned at how much I love it and miss it. (I guess that's about right...it's basically July, six months from the Christmas season when I'm singing my brains out.)
Have fun, and I hope I've addicted all of you to Glee (if not, go to Fox and watch the whole first episode) so you can talk about it with me when the season starts in September!

3 comments:

Tina said...

I loved Glee too!! I'm so glad it will be coming back in the fall!

Paige said...

Lark told me about it too. I'm excited to check it out.

Merci said...

Mike and I are excited for Glee too. Why wouldn't I be considering that is my life. Yep I am as crazy as all of those kids. At least I don't youtube myself singing but I think that is probably the next step.