Tuesday, April 5, 2011

And So They Grow...

Andrew lost his 1st tooth today. (I would take a picture but our camera card is having issues.) It was a little scary, with all that pain and all, but he let mom get a good grip on it finally and POP! out it came.

With all my other children I saw this milestone as one for celebration. This is the first time it hit me that my little boy is not so little anymore, and I wished that I might have had a day or two longer.

To top it off, Sarah announced to me this afternoon, "Mom! One more year and all your kids will be in school! What are you going to do with all that time?"

Of course I have a list a mile long for when that day comes, but for right now, that's still a couple of years away. But that will be a sad day. I thought I would never get beyond the baby phase. It was inconceivable. But today it's a little bit closer, all with losing a baby tooth.

No comments: