Thursday, May 21, 2009

Summer's So Close, I Can Taste It!




I posted these two pictures because this is where I want to spend my summer: somewhere between a cool green forest and the beach. No worries, just letting the kids explore and having a very relaxing time.

You don't realize how taxing the normal schedule is until it starts to lighten up. The end of the school year is close, and the release of pressure is making me giddy. I just want to run away somewhere and let all the rest of the stress seep into the earth and sky. Anyone care to join me?

2 comments:

Merci said...

Hey Meg,
I am exited for summer too. Mason's hair is black but looks lighter when clean and in the light. 3 is exhausting!! No 'sleep when the baby is sleeping' someone always needs you! Do you have big plans this summer or are you going to play Mom and Dad's new Wii and avoid the heat(like me)?

Paige said...

You should take a plane flight from Australia to LA and maybe it will crash and leave you and yours in such a place. Oh wait, that only happens on LOST...

I'd like to stay in that place too, would be ideal. And it would be a place where all your children could find something to do.