Friday, March 6, 2009

6th Tag


Well, I actually got tagged for a photo. When people say in "x" folder, and the "x" picture, they assume you are actually up to date and have that many picture folders saved on your computer. We only last year got a video camera/camera, and I'm still learning the ins and outs of the digital age.
That said, I did have 13 folders total, but most of them are weird things that have nothing to do with family. And the sixth folder only had 3 pictures in it (of boiling liquids for Sarah's science project.) So I went to the next one, which happens to be the family pictures we just took. So here it is, all five kids from about 2 months ago. Notice Andrew's grumpy face (blue shirt). His favorite mad look, up through his eyebrows.
So left to right, names and ages: Benjamin, 22 months; Sarah, 12 3/4; Andrew, 3; Meredith, 4; and Peter, 10.
I am Tagging Merci, to get her to blog something before the baby comes, Tina, because the pictures of Alan are adorable, Shelley, to help her keep her promise to her boys to keep blogging, Haley, to blog something before the baby comes, and Michelle, just to see what she's taking pictures of.


3 comments:

Bentley +1 said...

They are so grown up! I feel like we don't even know them, they have changed so much. Great picture!

Paige said...

I think the last time I saw Peter was when he was in diapers! I hope I'm wrong because that is so sad if I'm right and it has really been that long. Precious children.

Merci said...

THanks!